Best 2012 Halloween Costumes for 11 year old girls
Wide Range of 2012 Halloween Costumes Available for 11 Year Old Girls
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - While Halloween is still quite a bit away, there's never too early a time to start looking for a great costume - especially when shopping for an 11 year old girl. To help out, we have a look at some of the best 2012 Halloween costumes for girls age 11 years old.
Finding a costume for a picky 11 year old girl can be tough, but these are some good places to start with for ideas if they don't have any ideas of their own.
- Bratz Cat Kids Halloween Costume - This isn't too racy, but it's still fun and exciting for an 11 year old to wear for Halloween this year. The costume includes Jumpsuit, Tail, and ears. There are other Bratz costumes available as well if your little girl wants another character from the franchise. While not all parents are hip to the Bratz line, some love it a lot more than the more traditional (although perhaps not realistic Barbie dolls.)
- Princess "Tangled" Rapunzel Shimmer Deluxe Costume - Speaking of Disney, there are a few princess characters out there that some girls really get into. For example, Rapunzel from the recent Tangled movie from Disney is a favorite again in 2012 with some 11 year old girls. With this Child Deluxe Tangled Rapunzel Costume your daughter can be the classic fairy tale character reimagined by Disney. Practice telling your girl to let down her hair because she'll be trick-or-treating in the lovely pink and purple dress, petticoat, and headband of the Rapunzel costume from Disney's 50th animated feature, Tangled. The costume may not last forever, but for a good night of Halloween, it will fit the bill for many little princesses really well.
- Monster High Lagoona Blue Costume - For those that don't like Bratz or Barbie, there is always the Monster High line of character to choose. While parents might not understand or know all the characters of this show that's a hit with some girls, there's a good chance there are going to be some 11 year old girls out there who would love to go in this costume for Halloween this year.
- Homemade Costumes - If you do not have a lot of money, a cardboard box can be turned into many different interesting and unique Halloween costumes. Another idea is to use mom or dad's old "hippy clothes" to do a flower child from the sixties. This may be wore out for some, but if done right it can be a lot of fun - and cheap.
- Green Sprite Costume - While Tinkerbell may be one of the most favorite Fairy Creatures out there for little girls, there are a lot of more generic fairy costumes that you can get for quite a big discount - with some of them even looking better than "real" Tinkerbell costumes.
There are a lot of other great ideas for 2012 Halloween costumes for 11 year old girls. All you need to do is use your imagination - and talk to the little girl who will be wearing the costume. By age 11, they should have a very good idea of what they want to be. The trick is making sure it's something you as the parent approve of and something you can afford. With the ideas above, you should be able to get a good headstart when buying costumes this Halloween.