Viagra Addiction a BIG Problem
New report claims increasing numbers of young men are addicted to Viagra, but not Everyone Convinced
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - Addiction is a serious problem, but there are those out there who think many have an addiction to being addicted. Whether this is true or not can be debated, but one thing is for sure - more and more men are buying Viagra online.
The little blue tablets have been around for a while now. Pfizer first patented the drug back in 1998. Since then, it has been primarily marketed toward men over 50 who have problems performing in the bedroom. However, some studies show that a lot of men under 50 are becoming addicted to the blue pills, needing them to perform.
The main ingredient is sildenafil citrate, which can increase the blood flow to the penis, resulting in a larger and longer lasting erection for those who do not already have erectile dysfunction problems. However, many men are finding that they have to keep taking it once they start.
Over at the Daily Mail across the pond, they wrote:
‘No matter how I’m feeling, what’s going through my head, or how attracted to the woman I’m with, it makes no difference. Now, if I know I’m due to see a woman, I discreetly take two pills beforehand.’ By taking up to six tablets a week, Daniel is aware of the health risks.
This problem of men under 50 taking Viagra for an extra boost in the bedroom does have serious side effects when the problem gets out of control.
Here are some of the signs which may indicate an addiction to Viagra;
- Using the drug more often and it becoming part of your day to day routine
- Missing work or social events due to the effects of Viagra for example extreme fatigue
- Having Viagra start to affect your relationship, both sexually and emotionally
- Continuing to use Viagra even if you have extreme side effects
- Using Viagra daily which can then cause you to become tolerant of the drug and you having to use stronger dosages to see any effect
- Buying Viagra when you cannot afford it or getting into debt because of it
According to AZ Central, the drug that was originally intended for use by older men with ED problems is now being used by "hard-partying youth" as a recreational drug.