Best Halloween Costume Ideas for Brothers, Sisters, and Groups
Funny and Unique 2012 Halloween Costume Ideas for Brother and Sister
INDIANAPOLIS, IN - It is that time of the year again, with many retail outlets popping up that are dedicated to the Best Halloween Costumes of 2012. Before you head off to the store, it is a good idea to make sure you have some good Halloween costume ideas prior to arriving at the costume shop.
There's nothing worse than having the kids at the store and wandering around for hours and hours before finding anything. Then, eventually, you run out of time as the store is closing and grab something that is too expensive and that no one is happy with. This does not need to happen this year.
Brother and Sister Halloween Costume Ideas
Here are some ideas for brother and sister costumes this Halloween.
- Peter Pan and Tinkerbell - This is a classic, of course, but it's one that people still enjoy. It has a great costume for a girl and a boy.
- Raggedy Anne and Andy - Not many children these days may be familiar with Raggedy Anne and Andy, but they can be quite cute together - especially for smaller children.
- Zombies - For older siblings, going as zombies might be a good idea. Or, to change it up, one person can be a zombie hunter (with a baseball bat) and the other can be the zombie.
- Pebbles and Bam Bam - Flintstones are popular with some and dressing up two babies as Pebbles and Bam Bam may be a good idea.
- Popeye and Olive Oyl - This is another classic cartoon that may be hip enough for older children - maybe tweens or teens.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse - This is a good idea for smaller children, although older kids might want to choose this as well.
- Hansel and Gretel - This costume may take a bit more work, but you can pretty much guarantee you're going to be different than all the other children.
- Superman and Supergirl - This is a pretty common pair, and the right brother and sister can easily pull it off with good costumes.
- Sun and Moon - This is a little more abstract, but you get the idea. Depending on the age of the siblings, it may work.
- King and Queen Chess Pieces - This may work, but it isn't going to be super easy. On the other hand, you may want to go as red and black checker pieces.
- Pooh Bear and Tigger - This is an adorable pair for baby boys and girls this Halloween.
Halloween Costumes for Groups of People
If there are a lot of siblings in the family or you have another large group of people who all want to dress up with the same theme, we have some great Halloween costume ideas for 2012 that will have you getting some kind of reaction. We cannot promise that it will be the one you are after. For example, they may laugh instead of be frightened, but it's all in good fun.
- Wizard of Oz - This is a classic group costume idea and has something for everyone. It shouldn't be too hard finding all the costumes either.
- Alice in Wonderland - This is another costume idea for a group of people that is relatively easy to do - even if you have a lot of mad hatters or playing card people.
- Prometheus - Hip families or groups of sci-fi geeks might all dress up as characters from the new Prometheus movie, including an alien in the stomach.